Skip to main content

MORNING BLAZE

December 6, 2012

Post & Mail photo / Brett Myers

Firefighters Ed Scott (left) and Brian Hollenbaugh help put out a blaze at 3803 S. CR 300 W. in Columbia Township Wednesday morning. Firemen on the scene said the blaze was an unattended trash fire that got out of control. Nobody was injured and the fire was under control in less than an hour.

GOSHEN — What had been one of the most successful Whitko Lady Wildcat volleyball seasons in recent...
WHITLEY COUNTY — Whitley County’s volleyball teams are gearing up for the postseason, which begins...
PRETORIA, South Africa (AP) — Oscar Pistorius was sentenced Tuesday to five years in prison for...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes