Skip to main content

Smoke detected at Churubusco High School

October 31, 2011

CHURUBUSCO – A small smoke issue brought the Churubusco-Smith Township Fire Department to Churubusco High School Sunday afternoon.
According to Chief Roger Bennett, a fan in one of the maintenance rooms near the gym overheated, causing an emission of smoke.
The department was dispatched to the scene and minor ventilation was performed to vent the smoke out of the building.
Bennett said there was no damage other than to the overheated fan.

SYRACUSE — Indian Springs Middle School’s 7th grade Eagles boys’ basketball team used team defense...
WABASH — Whitko’s girls basketball team picked up a Three Rivers Conference win over Northfield...
COLUMBIA CITY — Columbia City’s boys basketball team held on for a 52-46 win over DeKalb Saturday...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes