Skip to main content

Smoke detected at Churubusco High School

October 31, 2011

CHURUBUSCO – A small smoke issue brought the Churubusco-Smith Township Fire Department to Churubusco High School Sunday afternoon.
According to Chief Roger Bennett, a fan in one of the maintenance rooms near the gym overheated, causing an emission of smoke.
The department was dispatched to the scene and minor ventilation was performed to vent the smoke out of the building.
Bennett said there was no damage other than to the overheated fan.

COLUMBIA CITY — Norwell’s boys soccer team spoiled Columbia City’s senior honor recognition match...
SOUTH WHITLEY — There are 80 minutes in a girl's high school soccer game. Each half consists of 40...
SOUTH WHITLEY — With the mythical Whitley County Championship on the line, the Columbia City Lady...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes