Skip to main content

Smoke detected at Churubusco High School

October 31, 2011

CHURUBUSCO – A small smoke issue brought the Churubusco-Smith Township Fire Department to Churubusco High School Sunday afternoon.
According to Chief Roger Bennett, a fan in one of the maintenance rooms near the gym overheated, causing an emission of smoke.
The department was dispatched to the scene and minor ventilation was performed to vent the smoke out of the building.
Bennett said there was no damage other than to the overheated fan.

FORT WAYNE — The Columbia City Eagles’ boys’ basketball team wrapped up the regular season portion...
Caden Ferguson swims the butterfly for Indian Springs Middle School’s boys swim team at South Side...
CHURUBUSCO — In the same week that her sister, Heather, took home Saint Joseph’s College “Athlete...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes