Skip to main content

Smoke detected at Churubusco High School

October 31, 2011

CHURUBUSCO – A small smoke issue brought the Churubusco-Smith Township Fire Department to Churubusco High School Sunday afternoon.
According to Chief Roger Bennett, a fan in one of the maintenance rooms near the gym overheated, causing an emission of smoke.
The department was dispatched to the scene and minor ventilation was performed to vent the smoke out of the building.
Bennett said there was no damage other than to the overheated fan.

MENTONE — The Whitko Wildcat boys’ basketball team opened Three Rivers Conference play Friday night...
CHURUBUSCO -— Every basketball team in the state of Indiana starts out with the same goal: to win a...
COLUMBIA CITY — In a game where both teams are playing a patient, passing offense each possession...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes