- Special Sections
- June Real Estate Guide
CHURUBUSCO â€” A small engine repair and tool rental business in Churubusco was damaged Wednesday in a fire.
At approximately 2:10 p.m., crews were called to Precision Sharpening and Engine.
Flames burned the attic of the one-story building, located at 8435 U.S. 33, fire officials report.
Officials say the fire started after electrical wiring in the attic shorted out and ignited the insulation.
To read the rest of this story, see the Sept. 26 issue of The Post and Mail. Don't have a subscription? Call (260) 244-5153 or subscribe to our e-edition. For breaking news, sports updates and additional coverage, bookmark the homepage and find us on facebook and twitter.