Stocks were higher Friday, keeping the market on track for its biggest weekly gain since April. Investors got another set of data showing that inflation is likely going to remain under control for the time being, a relief for investors who have remained keenly focused on the issue for weeks.
Apple sued HTC, a Taiwanese manufacturer of mobile phones, on Tuesday, in a lawsuit claiming 20 different patent infringements, largely relating to the user interface of the iPhone, which is manufactured by Apple.
According to reports from the Venezuelan central bank, the country's economy contracted by 5.8% in the final quarter of the last fiscal year, the third consecutive quarter of shrinkage. The Venezuelan economy contracted by 3.3% for the whole of 2009.
Ford Motor Company said on Tuesday that its sales in the United States rose 43% in February compared to the same period last year, as the automaker outsold rivals Toyota and General Motors.
- Columbia City girls ready for rematch with Homestead
- Purdue Glee Club to perform at Huntington University
- Columbia City girls drop heartbreaker to Homestead
- Massage business opens in Churubusco
- Local wrestling teams strong in NE8
- Fort Wayne man sentenced in murder case
- Old Fort hosting 1743 event
- Europe, Mexico, Alaska among top travel spots for 2023
- Daniels decides not to run for Senate
- Area grapplers move on to regional tournament
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.