Stocks were higher Friday, keeping the market on track for its biggest weekly gain since April. Investors got another set of data showing that inflation is likely going to remain under control for the time being, a relief for investors who have remained keenly focused on the issue for weeks.
Apple sued HTC, a Taiwanese manufacturer of mobile phones, on Tuesday, in a lawsuit claiming 20 different patent infringements, largely relating to the user interface of the iPhone, which is manufactured by Apple.
According to reports from the Venezuelan central bank, the country's economy contracted by 5.8% in the final quarter of the last fiscal year, the third consecutive quarter of shrinkage. The Venezuelan economy contracted by 3.3% for the whole of 2009.
Ford Motor Company said on Tuesday that its sales in the United States rose 43% in February compared to the same period last year, as the automaker outsold rivals Toyota and General Motors.
- South Whitley Fall Festival returns this weekend
- State police have found missing Whitley County girl
- FW Museum of Art hosting CCHS artwork dedicated to Ohki
- Blue Jacket Bash raises money for FFA program
- Columbia City boys soccer falls to Leo in overtime
- Huntington man arrested on numerous charges after vehicle pursuit
- Eagles blow out DeKalb
- Whitley County Sports Briefs
- Nominations open for Heart of Gold Awards
- Grace College to sponsor one-man act ‘An Evening with C.S. Lewis’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.