Stocks were higher Friday, keeping the market on track for its biggest weekly gain since April. Investors got another set of data showing that inflation is likely going to remain under control for the time being, a relief for investors who have remained keenly focused on the issue for weeks.
Apple sued HTC, a Taiwanese manufacturer of mobile phones, on Tuesday, in a lawsuit claiming 20 different patent infringements, largely relating to the user interface of the iPhone, which is manufactured by Apple.
According to reports from the Venezuelan central bank, the country's economy contracted by 5.8% in the final quarter of the last fiscal year, the third consecutive quarter of shrinkage. The Venezuelan economy contracted by 3.3% for the whole of 2009.
Ford Motor Company said on Tuesday that its sales in the United States rose 43% in February compared to the same period last year, as the automaker outsold rivals Toyota and General Motors.
- South Whitley man found guilty of child molesting by jury
- Four CCHS students secure regional INFAME Award
- Ivy Tech Warsaw partnering with Whitko High School to create Ivy Tech Academy
- Film Lit Class hosting Spring Film Premiere
- WCCS receives teacher residency grant
- The Post & Mail, KPC Media Group announce sale of company
- CCHS Eagles softball rolls in sectional opener
- CCHS students bring home media awards
- Whitley County Primary Election results are in!
- TWF recognized with Luminary Award for Environmental Stewardship
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.