It was a perfect night for football Friday night when the Columbia City Eagles traveled to take on the Huntington North Vikings. The Eagles took an impressive lead in the end, scoring 41 to Huntington North's 21. Columbia City was the first to score in the first quarter, but Huntington North soon had a score of their own. The Eagles were quick to return with another touchdown fo their own, but were once again met with a touchdown by the Vikings. After an intense second quarter though, Columbia City ended the half in the lead with a score of 28-14. CCHS came back strong in the second half and came out of the third quarter with a score of 42-14. The Eagles once again dominated in the last quarter of the game which led to the final score of 49-21.
- Purdue Extension to host June 21 Seed Treatment Workshop
- Sweetwater summer concert series lineup released
- Whitko celebrates class of 2022's success in graduation ceremony
- Peabody Public Library celebrates local authors in author fair
- Eagles’ Gladd earns Indiana All-Star nod
- Camp Whitley planning summer activities for all ages
- Churubusco celebrates perseverance and hard work of its Class of 2022
- Whitley County offering teen court program this summer
- CCHS seniors earn scholarship awards in ceremony
- Marshall Plaza to be maintained by Columbia City Connect
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.