Spring Fling event supports student works
Saturday, March 25 saw community members gathering in the Commons Area of Columbia City High School for the BAC Spring Fling. The event was put on by the Business, Arts and Communications Department and featured student entrepreneurs and artists who sold various products and creations in different booths throughout the room. Other students sold baked goods they had made, some offered professional headshot photos and members of the show choir entertained those gathered at the event.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Whitko artists take Best of Show awards
- Farm Bureau selects scholarship winners
- Governor candidates answer questions in Lincoln Day dinner forum
- Northeastern REMC awards scholarships to local students
- Driver in crash that killed former Judge Kirsch facing felony charges
- Power of the Purse event raises $45,000 for United Way
- Officials searching for missing Columbia City climber in Alaska
- Former park director in court for initial hearing
- Whitley County welcoming military band in 'Salute to Veterans'
- Little Turtle robotics team set for world event
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.