Whitley County participates in National Day of Prayer
Thursday, May 4 was the National Day of Prayer, and Whitley County hosted multiple events throughout the day. It included a community walk, multiple community prayers and breakfast. The National Day of Prayer was created as a national observance in 1952 by President Harry Truman.
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Three charged in Whitley County jail plot
- Whitko artists take Best of Show awards
- Farm Bureau selects scholarship winners
- Governor candidates answer questions in Lincoln Day dinner forum
- Northeastern REMC awards scholarships to local students
- Former park director in court for initial hearing
- Power of the Purse event raises $45,000 for United Way
- Officials searching for missing Columbia City climber in Alaska
- Whitley County welcoming military band in 'Salute to Veterans'
- Grant brings gardens to Peabody Public Library
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.